It's a star spangled week at Pals Paper Arts! Our CAS Elements of Style Challenge is Stars! Use one or use a galaxy of them on your card! Nicole Watt is our guest star this week.
I wanted to show a little love on my Stars/Military card today along with a CAS flag.
and here’s the inside...
- Seeing Stars (on Retired List)
- Brights DSP
- Whisper White, Real Red and Night of Navy Cardstock
- Real Red and Night of Navy Stampin’ Pad
- Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits
I wanted to thank everyone for your wonderful comments of last weeks challenge card. I really appreciate them so much, you really know how to make my day!!
But, come along with us this week and show off your Patriotic Spirit!!!
if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask...
- I was practicing one of those flower medallions and was using the retired Night and Day DSP and I just loved the way it turned out, so stay tuned as I will post it soon. Paige fell in love with some 3-D flower stickers at Michaels, so I popped them on a card for her. So that’s two so far. The third is a new Envelope Tutorial and I will post that this coming Monday.
- Remember the 100th PPA Challenge next week, you won’t want to miss it!!!
Details are located in my sidebar, with all Stampin’ Up Promotions
Need a Gift? I offer Gift Certificates in any amount. See my sidebar for an instant Gift using PayPal.
Sign up with me as a Hobby or Career Demo!!! Purchase the Demonstrator Kit, customize it to fit your style of stampin’, then enjoy a 30% discount on your first order!!! You will get all the Demonstrator Benefits, previews, Stampin’ Success monthly magazine, 20% off each order, access to Demonstrator Only websites, tutorials, tips, and techniques and so much more. Click here and then click “Start your own Business” for detailed information or email me for details.